- Job ID
- North York-ON
- Job Type
Our company works with accredited food safety auditors including the British Retail Consortium, American Institute of Baking International, Silliker Incorporated among others, to continuously measure our performance and compliance to the strictest food safety standards.
Be assured, that with us, you are the priority receiving the personalized service, dedication and attention to detail only a private company can provide. We value your business and understand it is earned every day. We will continue to work hard on your behalf to provide the quality and differentiation you and your customers demand.
Overseeing food processing and packaging activities on the production lines, supports and train employees and directly supports the production supervisor
- Contributes to a healthy work environment, while maintaining high food safety and health and safety standards
- Oversees and directs the daily work in support of the Production Supervisor, and assists with scheduling and production planning
- When needed, performs machine operator, labeling, packaging, general labour tasks on the production line, and train employees
- Take action to correct any issues in a timely manner and make improvements by Monitoring and documenting downtime, quality, and safety
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, able to speak and read English,
- Able to perform all tasks within the department including lifting heavy loads
- First Aid training is an asset