Sanitation Lead Hand
- Job ID
- Job Type
Our company works with accredited food safety auditors including the British Retail Consortium, American Institute of Baking International, Silliker Incorporated among others, to continuously measure our performance and compliance to the strictest food safety standards.
Be assured, that with us, you are the priority receiving the personalized service, dedication and attention to detail only a private company can provide. We value your business and understand it is earned every day. We will continue to work hard on your behalf to provide the quality and differentiation you and your customers demand.
The incumbent has to adhere to our cleaning procedures by following Good Manufacturing Practices Standards and Health and Safety guidelines as well as to lead by example and foster an environment of mutual respect and teamwork among sanitation team members.
- Coordinate sanitation activities of the team to accomplish sanitation practices according to the master sanitation schedule and Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP’s)
- Ensure cleanliness of the assigned production and surrounding areas
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly sanitation records
- Perform specialized cleaning procedures
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and tools according to the specifications and requirements
- Lead, train, and provide constructive feedback to the sanitation team members
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations
- Perform other job-related duties as required
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in a sanitation environment (bakery experience is desirable)
- A High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to abide by the GMPs and Health & Safety standards
- Excellent ethics, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Work and Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift, pull, and push up to 50 lbs
- Ability to stand or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Flexible workdays, weekends and overtime as required
At Fiera Foods, we are committed to fostering a respectful, inclusive, and accessible environment, where all employees are valued and supported. We are dedicated to fostering a workforce reflecting the diversity of our community and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
Fiera Foods is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities or special needs requiring accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please notify our Human Resources Team at 416-746-1010 ext. 480 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Fiera Foods, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.