- Job ID
- North York-ON
- Job Type
Our company works with accredited food safety auditors including the British Retail Consortium, American Institute of Baking International, Silliker Incorporated among others, to continuously measure our performance and compliance to the strictest food safety standards.
Be assured, that with us, you are the priority receiving the personalized service, dedication and attention to detail only a private company can provide. We value your business and understand it is earned every day. We will continue to work hard on your behalf to provide the quality and differentiation you and your customers demand.
Supervisor for Fiera Foods will be responsible for executing the daily production requirements within the assigned manufacturing department. In addition, the supervisor will implement and execute a continuous improvement culture.
- Supervise the production staff, including planning workload, staffing schedules and pay.
- Maintain production programs, generate daily operating reports, as well as weekly production map.
- Ensure line efficiency, and maintain product quality and safety standards within the assigned department.
- Solid knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), including excellent sanitary habits and possess knowledge of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and MSS as it applies to a food manufacturing environment
- Familiar with total quality management and continuous improvement processes.
- Post-secondary education or 1-3 experience as a supervisor within manufacturing HACCP regulated environment