- Job ID
- North York-ON
- Job Type
Our company works with accredited food safety auditors including the British Retail Consortium, American Institute of Baking International, Silliker Incorporated among others, to continuously measure our performance and compliance to the strictest food safety standards.
Be assured, that with us, you are the priority receiving the personalized service, dedication and attention to detail only a private company can provide. We value your business and understand it is earned every day. We will continue to work hard on your behalf to provide the quality and differentiation you and your customers demand.
The position of Forklift Operator has primary responsibility to load and unload materials and deliveries and other essential products or necessities in order to move them to and from storage areas, loading docks, freezers and other essential areas.
- Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as trucks
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Maintain machines by inspections and general upkeep tasks.
- 6 months of experience with loading handling, transporting and unloading freight of all kinds using a variety of material handling
- Ability to do a physically-demanding job with ability to lift heavy loads
- Certified in forklift operation is a must