- Job ID
- North York-ON
- Job Type
Our company works with accredited food safety auditors including the British Retail Consortium, American Institute of Baking International, Silliker Incorporated among others, to continuously measure our performance and compliance to the strictest food safety standards.
Be assured, that with us, you are the priority receiving the personalized service, dedication and attention to detail only a private company can provide. We value your business and understand it is earned every day. We will continue to work hard on your behalf to provide the quality and differentiation you and your customers demand.
The position of Mixer Operator has primary responsibility for operating, maintaining, measuring and mixing of ingredients to appropriately uphold quality standards.
- Consult with supervisors to determine requirements for production, checking ingredient levels, and coordinating grinding and mixing processes.
- Observes scale indicators to determine when specified amounts of ingredients have been added
- Maintains quality control in accordance with departmental standards and follow specific procedures for all sub-standard products.
- 1 -2 years of experience in food manufacturing as Mixer/Scaler Operator
- Strong sense of logic and problem solving abilities with basic math skills and attention to detail in all areas of work in order to survey mixer and scaler
- Basic good physical fitness with ability to lift heavy loads