- Job ID
- North York-ON
- Job Type
Our company works with accredited food safety auditors including the British Retail Consortium, American Institute of Baking International, Silliker Incorporated among others, to continuously measure our performance and compliance to the strictest food safety standards.
Be assured, that with us, you are the priority receiving the personalized service, dedication and attention to detail only a private company can provide. We value your business and understand it is earned every day. We will continue to work hard on your behalf to provide the quality and differentiation you and your customers demand.
This position of Oven Operator is primary responsibility for ensuring that all items placed in oven are baked at the proper temperature and for the proper amount of time.
- Loads ovens and monitors the baking, and then unloads the ovens.
- Produce a safe and efficient operation including frying, proofing and baking process systems as well as producing hand-created product.
- Maintain cleanly work area
- 1 – 3 years of experience in food manufacturing as an Oven Operator
- Have excellent time management skills and have knowledge of temperatures and bakery products in order to operate ovens to make adjustments where needed in a fast paced environment
- Basic good physical fitness with the ability to lift heavy loads