Production Line Operator
- Job ID
- North York-ON
- Job Type
Our company works with accredited food safety auditors including the British Retail Consortium, American Institute of Baking International, Silliker Incorporated among others, to continuously measure our performance and compliance to the strictest food safety standards.
Be assured, that with us, you are the priority receiving the personalized service, dedication and attention to detail only a private company can provide. We value your business and understand it is earned every day. We will continue to work hard on your behalf to provide the quality and differentiation you and your customers demand.
Production Line Operator plays a key role in our production and quality success by meeting product quality specifications via routine inspections and testing in adherence to compliance guidelines.
- Set up line with appropriate product dependent setting
- Ensure that product comes out of the retarder is made according to the Company’s standards, specification and baking procedures.
- Conduct and record quality checks
- 1-3 years in line operations
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) a must with basic Math skills required.
- Must have and maintain a strong attendance record.