Maintenance Technician (Electro Mechanic)
- Job ID
- Job Type
Our company works with accredited food safety auditors including the British Retail Consortium, American Institute of Baking International, Silliker Incorporated among others, to continuously measure our performance and compliance to the strictest food safety standards.
Be assured, that with us, you are the priority receiving the personalized service, dedication and attention to detail only a private company can provide. We value your business and understand it is earned every day. We will continue to work hard on your behalf to provide the quality and differentiation you and your customers demand.
Maintenance Technician with multidisciplinary expertise that combines electrical, mechanical and controls engineering skills. Duties in installing, maintaining, operating, modify and troubleshooting increasingly sophisticated and automated equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repairing all electrical issues on production equipment
- Preventative maintenance and repair of various production equipment
- Respond to breakdowns with urgency and check and control operating performance of repaired equipment
- Completion of college/vocational or technical training and electro/Mechanical Technologist Diploma
- Minimum 5 years of experience with proven mechanical abilities in refrigeration
- Experience with troubleshooting ASRS freezers and routine maintenance operations
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb
At Fiera Foods, we are committed to fostering a respectful, inclusive, and accessible environment, where all employees are valued and supported. We are dedicated to fostering a workforce reflecting the diversity of our community and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
Fiera Foods is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities or special needs requiring accommodation. If you require an accommodation, please notify our Human Resources Team at 416-746-1010 ext. 480 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring employment opportunities with Fiera Foods, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.