- Job ID
- North York-ON
- Job Type
Our company works with accredited food safety auditors including the British Retail Consortium, American Institute of Baking International, Silliker Incorporated among others, to continuously measure our performance and compliance to the strictest food safety standards.
Be assured, that with us, you are the priority receiving the personalized service, dedication and attention to detail only a private company can provide. We value your business and understand it is earned every day. We will continue to work hard on your behalf to provide the quality and differentiation you and your customers demand.
This PLC Programmer / Controls Technician is responsible for completion of assigned tasks associated with the production, installation, and servicing of robotic automation systems
- Assembly of integration components on the shop floor and provides support to the electrical maintenance group.
- Designs and programs new plant equipment or modifies existing equipment as directed while providing technical information concerning calibration, programming and machine setup.
- Confers with plant personnel to resolve problem, and compile & analyzes operational test data to resolve performance issues.
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior PLC experience in robotics, automation integration, and PLC programming
- Technical degree with electronics certification required
- Working knowledge of the basics of electronics and digital technology
- Ability to read, follow and develop electrical wiring diagrams and electrical blue prints, in Russian is a plus
- Skills to research technical information and documents