Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Job ID
- North York-ON
- Job Type
Our company works with accredited food safety auditors including the British Retail Consortium, American Institute of Baking International, Silliker Incorporated among others, to continuously measure our performance and compliance to the strictest food safety standards.
Be assured, that with us, you are the priority receiving the personalized service, dedication and attention to detail only a private company can provide. We value your business and understand it is earned every day. We will continue to work hard on your behalf to provide the quality and differentiation you and your customers demand.
Industrial refrigeration mechanics primary responsibilities will focus around installing, servicing, and repairing the refrigeration systems and equipment; such as condensing units, compressors, and evaporators.
- Connecting refrigeration lines and electrical power sources, handling hazardous refrigerant substances, and checking systems and equipment for leaks.
- Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components such as motors, controls, gauges, valves, circulating pumps, condensers, humidifiers, evaporators and compressors using hand and power tools
- Measure and cut piping, and connect piping using welding and brazing equipment
- Install, troubleshoot and overhaul entire heating, ventilation, air handling, refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Recharge system with refrigerant, check and test regulators, calibrate system and perform routine maintenance or servicing
- Minimum 5 years of experience with completion of college/vocational or technical training and valid Class B Mechanic's License
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Proven mechanical abilities in refrigeration and AC repairs with experience with routine maintenance operations
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb